3rd April 2023
⚡ Here’s what’s new with Sprint 4 ___________________________________________________________________
📌 General Improvements
- The Talexio Dashboard now loads significantly faster thanks to the grouping of permission checks and new caching techniques.
- We have added a salary progression chart! This can be accessed from the Employment Position. This is a valuable tool as it provides a clear visualisation of salary history for employees which allows them to track their progress. This visualisation can help identify areas where compensation strategies may need to be adjusted or where there are opportunities to reward high-performing employees.
- Talexio now includes a wider range of gender options to better support and promote inclusivity in the workplace.
⏲️ Time and Attendance
- Talexio T&A users are now able to enforce shift end time for their employees. When using this feature, any clockings which run beyond the shift end time will be disregarded. You can find out more about shifts and shift templates here.
- We have improved the Scheduler’s Working Schedule export. It is now possible to download the working schedule for multiple departments.
- We have added a label called "Future shift" in Review and Approve. This will help T&A users identify clockings they need to approve easier.
- Hours in leave bookings can now be based on the published working shifts rather than just the job schedule.
- When an employee is terminated they will now be automatically removed from any training session taking place after the termination date.
- All the functions found in the Generate section of Payroll have been moved to a background job. Uploading Employee FSS Data has also been moved to a background job. This offers a more stable and reliable process and improves overall system performance.
- We have added a function that allows the selection of which employees to add to a payroll based on their job schedules.
📖 Helpful Articles
Each month we take a look back at some of the common queries to highlight some of our articles that you might find useful:
In case you missed them, here are our previous release notes.
👋🏼 Until next time!
To help us improve these and other features, please let us know what you think using the feedback section. You can also send your suggestions via support chat or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to also leave us comments in the ‘Your Feedback’ button from the main menu which shows up every 90 days. We really appreciate the time you take to help Talexio be a better HR software. We also encourage you to check out the Support Help Centre!