The ATS module on Talexio comes in two sections:
- The backend: where the vacancies, applications, candidates and interviews are managed
- The careers site: where the vacancies are published and candidate can view and apply for such vacancies
For the Careers site, the following implementation options can be used:
Using a standard template careers site (Recommended)
- This is the standard recommended implementation which comes with the ATS Module.
- RSS feed
- The RSS feed will provide you with all the vacancy details that you need. You can then consume this as you wish, with your custom design. If this option is chosen, the careers site in point one would still be required in order for the candidates to apply.
- API endpoints
- We can provide you with two API endpoints: Joblist endpoint and job details endpoint. This task would require some development and would need to be quoted for separately. If this option is chosen, the careers site in point one would still be required in order for the candidates to apply.
Talexio ATS is also integrated with Jobsinmalta.com. You can publish your vacancies on our job portal Jobsinmalta.com directly from your Talexio account and receive your applications directly into Talexio. Reach out to us for more info.