⚡ Release highlights
⌚ Less automatic refreshes for faster loading of Scheduler.
📈 We have added a pre-defined competency list in Performance reviews.
- We have introduced a more convenient Save all button when editing/updating employee personal details.
⏲️ Time & Attendance
- We have improved how filters in Scheduler are applied and the information loads! A new Load working schedule button is now available offering T&A users full control and flexibility. This ensures a more interactive and user-centric experience, allowing individuals to tailor the filtering process according to their specific needs.
- COLA rates for 2024 have been added. Talexio Payroll users can view and apply these rates by going to Settings -> Payroll -> COLA Adjustment. More information is available in this article.
- We have introduced the option to pay off government bonuses and vacation leave payoff’s in bulk when adding employees to payroll:
- We have added the option to mark single employee payroll warnings as resolved when finalising a payroll, this is optional. Payroll admins can also choose to hide the same warning for any future payrolls with the possibility to reverse this choice.
- More warnings have also been added that will help payroll users during specific processes. These include:
- A warning for unapproved T&A clockings. (This only applies for active T&A employees);
- A warning when tax for employees added to payroll is €0.00.
- Payslips accessed from employee documents can now be viewed without the need to download the file.
As from January 2024, we will be removing unnecessary rounding options in the FS5.
📈 Performance Management
- We have added a large library of predefined competencies to our “Performance reviews” module. This will help companies standardise processes especially in collaborative environments.
📖 Helpful articles
Each month we take a look back at some of the common queries to highlight some of our articles that you might find useful:
Enhance your HR capabilities through our informative webinars on Performance and Training modules. Learn how to empower your team effectively.
In case you missed them, here are our previous release notes.
👋🏼 Until next time!
To help us improve these and other features, please let us know what you think using the feedback section. You can also send your suggestions via support chat or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to also leave us comments in the ‘Your Feedback’ button from the main menu which shows up every 90 days. We really appreciate the time you take to help Talexio be a better HR software. We also encourage you to check out the Support Help Centre!