⚡ Release highlights
📈 It is now possible to use less formal names for employees!
🆕We have introduced a new payslip workings tab in the payslip popup.
⏲️ We have improved the roster summary in T&A Scheduler!
- It is now possible to use less formal names for employees. A new setting called “Use less formal names” is now available at organisation account level.
- We have introduced a new payslip workings tab in the payslip popup which collects all workings from the employee’s payslip. It also includes the possibility to download the FSS tax calculations report directly from here.
- We have added the ability to manage (add/edit/delete) your saved payroll report templates!
⌛ Time & Attendance
- A notification email can now be sent automatically to notify employees and managers that a clocking was not started. This is done by enabling the new setting found in the “Settings” page under the T&A section called “Clocking reminder”. When this is ON, an automated email will be sent to both the employee and their manager to advise them that a clocking was not started.
- We have introduced a new roster summary in T&A Scheduler! This was introduced alongside the existing cost breakdown reports.
🏫 Training Management
- We’ve added bulk actions’ capabilities in training sessions. Users can now assign employees as attended, absent, and mark as deleted in one instance instead of doing them individually.
📈 Performance Management
- We have added new fields to objectives. These now include a target date and a calculated target amount on parent objectives.
- We have added the ability to download information from the insights page when the permission is assigned to a specific business unit.
📖 Helpful articles
Each month we take a look back at some of the common queries to highlight some of our articles that you might find useful:
Enhance your HR capabilities through our informative webinars on Performance and Training modules. Learn how to empower your team effectively.
In case you missed them, here are our previous release notes.
👋🏼 Until next time!
To help us improve these and other features, please let us know what you think using the feedback section. You can also send your suggestions via support chat or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to also leave us comments in the ‘Your Feedback’ button from the main menu which shows up every 90 days. We really appreciate the time you take to help Talexio be a better HR software. We also encourage you to check out the Support Help Centre!