Leave entitlements can be granted for the whole company. But if you want to amend the leave entitlement of one employee, you can do so also.
You will need the Manage Leave Types (set on global) and Manage All Employee Data (set on the employee(s) whose leave entitlements you need to change).
How to Change Leave Entitlements
- First, go to the People section a n d search for the relevant employee.
- Click on Leave tab within the employee's profile.
- Click on the edit icon on the leave balance pod.
- Select the relevant leave type from the drop down menu
- Click +Add Entitlement
- Add description, the value in hours and minutes, and select whether it is a carried forward balance or not. You can also set an expiry date for using up this balance of extra hours, if relevant. Doing so will mean that if the added entitlement is not availed of before the expiry date, then that entitlement will vanish.
- Click save changes.
NOTE: Deducting leave from an individual can be done by clicking on the + icon next to the entitlement description and changing it to a - icon.