Release Notes 28/01/2020
- Payroll list: keeping view of current year when going Back or adding new payroll for that year
- Employee > Details - rename "is_student" label renamed to "On Student Apprenticeship
- Special Rate hours are now added to the Basic Hours in the payslip calculation, and added beneath the Basic Hours in the payslip. Special Rate hours contribute towards NI and Government Bonus calculations.
- Minimum Wage: Employees who work less than 8 hours' worth on minimum wage hourly rate and earn less than €35.86 a week, do not pay NI.
- Part Time employees: For any additional hours worked added as Special Rate hours, by employees who are on Part time fixed schedules, the employees will get pro rata leave entitlement automatically added to their leave entitlement. For any unpaid leave that they book within the month, and therefore would have not worked for those days, pro-rata entitlement is deducted from their entitlement.
- Adjustments/Benefits: For recurrent adjustments/benefits, these can now be selected from a list when they are added directly to payroll for a particular month. The Adjustment/Benefit must first be set up from Settings > Benefits, and when selected from the list during payroll the relevant settings (name, taxable percentage, category) will be populated automatically.
- New payroll reports available in pdf
- New Adjustments Report added to the Payroll reports. Available to download in pdf or csv, and organised by Adjustment, Employee or Department
The introduction of Cost Centres which can be managed from the Settings section, and added to the Employee Position History. This will allow you to download Payroll reports by Cost Centres
- Fixes to leave deduction when booking Group Leave. Leave balance is deducted pro-rata based on job schedule of the employee. Example: if an employee is on Full Time 40hours/week, 8 hours will be deducted; if an employee is on Part Time 20hours/week, 4 hours will be deducted automatically when booking group leave.
- Fixes to booking Group Leave on out of schedule days (ex. Public holidays or weekends).
Added navigation links to the titles of permission cards in the permissions view, to quickly switch between different sections.