Go to the Settings page to set up the basic setup of your company
- Create Company Units - this is the organisational structure of your company. Units will then be linked to employees
- Create Job Position titles
- Create Benefit types - these will then be linked to the employee’s position history
- Create Custom Fields for any other information that you would like to store and which isn’t on the system
- Input details in Payroll if the Payroll module is enabled. This data is related to payroll or FSS document generation.
- Template Documents - upload standard documents such as contracts, to automatically generate these from the system. Please follow the wizard on how to upload.
Go to the Job Schedules page to set up the work schedules available in your company
Note: If you have Time & Attendance enabled, you will find the Job schedules page within this area.
- Set up all Job Schedules relevant
- If job schedule is Fixed, please fill in Fixed weekly hours AND fixed weekly working days. These will determine what constitutes “one day” in terms of hours.
Go to the Leave page
- Import Public Holidays by country and review list imported - read more here
- Set up Leave Types for your company and default colour - read more here
- Set which Leave Types should be visible to employees and which they should be allowed to book - by default this should only be Vacation. Any Admin will be able to view all leave types.
- Set up Vacation leave and Sick leave as Pro Rata.
- Save default leave entitlements (these may vary by company):
- Vacation leave 216 hours
- Sick leave 80 hours
- Injury leave
- Marriage leave 16 hours
- Birth leave 8 hours
- Maternal leave 560 hours
- Parental leave 8 hours
- Bereavement leave 8 hours
- Urgent family leave 15 hours
- Set up Roles: These are not job roles but permission roles, i.e. access given to certain employees based on the role they are linked to. At a minimum you will require:
- Admin access with all permissions
- Employee access - View employee info and Request Leave
- Set up Template Checklists that will be used for Onboarding, Offboarding, Work permit renewal and so on. Read more here.
Adding Employee Data
- Once the above is done, you can start uploading your employee data. You can do so by adding an individual at a time (read more about adding employees here), or by using the bulk upload template (read more here).
- After uploading your employee data, you will need to invite employees to start using the system - read more here.
Should you require help during this process please contact Elsa on email@example.com