Employees who work less than 8 hours' worth on minimum wage hourly rate and earn less than €35.86 a week, do not pay NI.
Articles in this section
- Public holiday hours based on shift
- Public holidays in payroll
- Tax arrears
- Voluntary Organisations Project Scheme (VOPS)
- Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA)
- Overtime concession - taxed at 15%
- What is the difference between the Cost of living allowance and the Cost of living Adjustment?
- Minimum Wage
- What are Advance Payments?
- Change in Marital Status