Third-Party Referrals are used when third parties (such as recruitment agencies or other companies) are referring candidates to a specific vacancy.
- Set up all relevant Third Party Referrers from the Companies and Contacts sections. These need to be set up only once and may be edited later.
- Select the vacancy on which you would like to receive applications from the third party referrer.
- Make sure that the Closing Date and the Vacancy status are both open, in order for your third party referrer to submit applications.
- Click on the Third-Party Referrer item on the left-hand side menu and the blue Invite button.
- Select the Company and Contact you would like to receive applications from. You can also add a personal message for the Third Party Referrer. One invite needs to be sent per vacancy.
- The Third-Party referrer will receive email template called (AUTO) THIRD_PARTY_INVITATIONS. To edit the text of this email template go to Setup > Email templates. It is important that placeholders (content within the curly brackets) are not edited as this will be automatically replaced by data.
- The Third-party referrer will need to click on the link found within the email template and will get to an interface which allows them to upload candidate information.
- In order to start submitting applications, Third-Party Referrers will need to click the blue ‘Add new’ button.
- The fields required for candidate creation will depend on the fields required during the registration process.
- Candidates who are already on the Talexio database will not be allowed to be submitted.
- Once candidate information is uploaded, they will be automatically added to the list of vacancy applications, with the Source clearly indicated.