To further support you, we may require Admin access to your data. To provide us with such access, please follow these steps:
Set up a new profile
- Go to the Employee list page
- Click on the Add New Employee button at the top right-hand side.
- Input Name, Surname, Work email of the person requiring access
- In the Role field, select Admin, in order to provide this person with Admin permission
- Click Save Employee & Next
- Skip the Position History/Employment Step
- Click Take me to profile
Invite user to the system
Once the above steps are completed, you now need to invite this person to access your system. To do so;
- Go to the Employee List page and click on the relevant user or else use the Search. To learn more about how to search for employees click here.
- Go to the Employee Dashboard
- Click on the burger menu (three vertical dots) in the profile image section of the profile
- Click Invite to access HR system
The user will receive an email and will be required to set a password in order to access the system.