If you are frequent user of Talexio and want to avoid searching for the website every time you attempt to log in, you may create a shortcut on your desktop.
To set this up, follow the below steps:
- Load Talexio on your browser:
- Click on the burger menu (the three dots) at the top right hand corner of your screen:
- Go to More tools and select Create shortcut:
- Alternatively, you may select Install TalexioHr (this will give you the same result):
- Go to your desktop and double click on the new icon:
You can now log in. Please note that you can click on 'Remember me for 30 days' if you want to avoid logging in each time.
Alternatively, if you wish to create a Talexio shortcut on your mobile phone, click here for instructions.