Company resources are a great way to share important company documents with your organization. You can create folders and we'll keep track for you how many times a resource has been accessed and by whom. You can use company resources to share things like your code of conduct, values, culture deck, brand guidelines, standard templates and more. You can even flag some resources as 'sensitive' so they are only available for people with a special permission.
There are 3 permissions that relate to Company Resources.
- Manage Company Resources - Allows the user to add, edit, delete any company resource, including company resources tagged as sensitive.
- View Company Resources - Allows the user to view only, any company resource, excluding company resources tagged as sensitive.
- View Sensitive Company Resources - Allows the user to view only, any company resource, including company resources tagged as sensitive.
Creating Company Resources
Company resources can be categorised into folders. You will need to create the folder that the resource will be added to. To create a folder, click the +Add folder button and type in the folder name.
To add a company resources:
- Click the +Add Resource button and fill out the form.
- You may add the new resource to any of the folders you have created.
- By checking this checkbox you will only make such Resources available to those who have "View Sensitive Company Resources" permission.