- Notice period calculator added to the employee’s Employment section.
- New feature to mark employees as Contracted. This means, allowing you to add contracted employees to your HR software and automatically exclude them from payroll.
- Calendar view:
- Public holidays now showing in the main calendar view
- Your own working schedule (from our T&A module) now also shows in the calendar view.
- In cases where NI is not calculated on the basic weekly wage, users have the option to base the NI calculation on the Gross Annual Salary and/or additional hours.
- Minor bug fix in relation to NI calculation of employees on an irregular basis.
- Work codes included in the Bulk Edit upload templates for Special rate.
Time and Attendance
- Improvement made to Clockings section:
- Improvement to the layout of the online punch clock for desktop view.
- Added time range so that users can view clockings based on Pay period (for non-monthly payrolls).
- Optimized performance for Scheduler view, meaning switching views now loads much faster.
- The automated punchclock notification email when the clock runs over 10 hours can now be sent to the employee’s personal email address instead of to the work address.
- On the generated schedule view, we are now showing the Work Location.
- During Review & Approve, we are now splitting approval blocks by work code when applicable.
- Copying shifts - Users can now copy one shift and paste it to multiple days in the same flow.
- Minor improvements to the date/time columns, for better visibility, in the clockings page.
- Minor bug fixes to bulk import of shifts, shift date ranges and approved timesheet report.
- Employees can now see their own ‘Pending approval’ and ‘Pending cancellation’ leave, in the Leave calendar.
- New feature: Recurring training sessions. This allows for the scheduling of training sessions to be done faster.
- Easier way to select the attendees and/or tutors for sessions.
- Added "Other" levels in the Qualifications section.
For a look at the previous period's Release Notes click here. For a look at the next period's Release Notes click here.