- Change of label in Position history: ‘’Is Manager’’ checkbox changed to ‘’In managerial position’’;
- New Time and Attendance category added to the documents upload section;
- Checklist section can be now be filtered for more specific results.
- Employees can be set to earn a different rate when working on a public holiday or Weekend (also applicable for T&A);
- Update of the FS5 Report to include Covid Wage Supplement field;
- Payroll Report column selection feature now available within each specific payroll;
- Updates to FS4 wording in line with CFR;
- Option to generate the FS3 of any terminated employee directly from the Payroll of that month;
- New Special Rates report can be generated for each payroll.
- Tooltip added next to Tax, SSC, Government Bonuses, MLF, Accumulated Leave, and Position History Adjustment amounts to display how they were calculated.
Time and Attendance
- Employees can be set to earn different rates if their shift falls on a public holiday or weekend (applies also for employees not on T&A);
- Configuration Section renamed to Schedule Generator;
- New search bar in the Schedule Generator so users can search by employee;
- Columns in the Clockings section can now be sorted;
- Option to disable the view of shifts in the Dashboard and Calendar views;
- Public Holidays hours calculated on the basis of their fixed shift;
- Better syncing between online punch clock and clocking in/out from the device or other browser tabs;
- The text of clockings are now colour-coded according to their status:
- Broken clockings are red;
- Active clockings are blue;
- Approved clockings are green.
- Multiple tutors may be selected for a single scheduled session;
- Terminated employees may only be added to past scheduled sessions;
- When scheduling sessions, users can now add online training session links if training is going to be held online;
- Course Session reports can be downloaded for specific date ranges and include the duration per session, total duration per course, and total cost per course;
- Courses Reports now include a column with the duration per session and the total duration in hours per course, as well as the total cost per course. Course can also be filtered by time range.
For a look at the previous period's Release Notes click here. For a look at the next period's Release Notes click here.