- Change of label in Position history: ‘’Is Manager’’ checkbox changed to ‘’In managerial position’’;
- New Time and Attendance category added to the documents upload section;
- Checklist section can be now be filtered for more specific results.
- Employees can be set to earn a different rate when working on a public holiday or Weekend (also applicable for T&A);
- Update of the FS5 Report to include Covid Wage Supplement field;
- Payroll Report column selection feature now available within each specific payroll;
- Updates to FS4 wording in line with CFR;
- Option to generate the FS3 of any terminated employee directly from the Payroll of that month;
- New Special Rates report can be generated for each payroll.
- Tooltip added next to Tax, SSC, Government Bonuses, MLF, Accumulated Leave, and Position History Adjustment amounts to display how they were calculated.
Time and Attendance
- Employees can be set to earn different rates if their shift falls on a public holiday or weekend (applies also for employees not on T&A);
- Configuration Section renamed to Schedule Generator;
- New search bar in the Schedule Generator so users can search by employee;
- Columns in the Clockings section can now be sorted;
- Option to disable the view of shifts in the Dashboard and Calendar views;
- Public Holidays hours calculated on the basis of their fixed shift;
- Better syncing between online punch clock and clocking in/out from the device or other browser tabs;
- The text of clockings are now colour-coded according to their status:
- Broken clockings are red;
- Active clockings are blue;
- Approved clockings are green.
- Multiple tutors may be selected for a single scheduled session;
- Terminated employees may only be added to past scheduled sessions;
- When scheduling sessions, users can now add online training session links if training is going to be held online;
- Course Session reports can be downloaded for specific date ranges and include the duration per session, total duration per course, and total cost per course;
- Courses Reports now include a column with the duration per session and the total duration in hours per course, as well as the total cost per course. Course can also be filtered by time range.