Users with Approve Leave Permission receive an email each time an employee (for whom they can approve/decline leave) requests leave. For more information on how to approve leave, click here.
Such requests are also sent to the Requests section:
In cases where the approver does not wish to receive an email, such notifications can be turned off as follows:
1. Go to the Approver's Dashboard.
2. Click on the 3 dots beside the Approver's name.
3. Select Email Notifications.
4. A dialog with each of the units and employees for which the user can approve leave of will pop up.
5. Click on the tick box next to a unit to turn off notifications for all employees within that unit, or click on the unit name and then untick the box of any employee to turn off leave request emails from that employee.
6. Click save.
It is important to note that the switching off email notifications will not restrict the approver from accessing the requests in the Requests Section.