To login more securely into your Talexio account, you can set up Two Factor Authentication.
Setting up Two Factor Authentication
1. Download the Google Authenticator app on your mobile phone.
2. Go to your Talexio account and login
3. Click on your username to show the menu options, then select Setup multi-factor login
3. Open your Google Authenticator app on your mobile phone and scan the QR code. This will prompt a code on your mobile phone.
4. Insert your authentication code (the code presented on your mobile phone) on Talexio, and click Save.
How to login after setting up Two Factor Authentication
1. Open your Talexio account in your browser.
2. Add your username and password
3. Open the Google Authenticator app on your mobile phone (Note: The code expires every couple of seconds. If the code expires you will need to resubmit it again in order to login)
4. Input the code presented on the app, onto Talexio's login form
5. Click Login