- New categories for CV and Job Description added to the documents upload section;
- Improved layout of the Benefits section within Settings, with clearer definitions of taxable and non-taxable benefits;
- Breakdown of employee benefits clearly shown as part of the remuneration package, on the employee dashboard and within the Employment section;
- When a checklist item has multiple files linked to it, instead of many icons overlapping each other, it will now show as a single download button with a dropdown menu. This looks better and is more usable.
- Leave calendar can now be filtered to see pending leave requests specifically for the employees the user can approve leave for.
- New filter in payslip generation dialog to generate payslips by Cost Centre;
- Payslip dialog was restructured to list public holiday hours underneath basic hours for more clarity;
- Additional improvements to clarity of Bank File Validation errors when generating a payment file.
Time and attendance
- New filters for Job Schedule and Work Location added to the Review and Approve section;
- New feature to make the generation of shifts for employees on fixed patterns, easier and quicker;
- Update in the approval method in Review & Approve section, for shifts falling over two days.
- A new live support chat feature is now available - click the Help & Live Chat button in the top right corner to reach us.
- Over the past weeks we have noticed that the 'refresh the page' bar that comes up with our new releases does not always look or behave as well as it should. We are working to improve the release process to ensure that new releases are seamless.