If you wish to update the CDM's URL of your punch-clock device, follow the below steps:
- Load the menu by pressing on the icon located at the bottom right
- Enter valid admin credentials on the prompted screen, this will allow you to edit any settings on your device. (If you do not know them kindly inform us through support)
- When you are logged in, tap on the “Comm.” icon.
- Tap on “Cloud Server Setting”
- Tap on “Enable Domain Name” to turn the setting on.
- Tap on “Server Address”.
Note: By default this is set to 0.0.0.0, we will be updating to a URL in the next step.
- After being prompted type the URL provided by Talexio
- Tap on “HTTPS” to turn the setting on.