Daylight saving time setting enables your punch clock device to automatically update the time. This needs to be configured manually, yearly.
The time settings are listed below, followed by the instructions to update your clocking device. Should you find any difficulties let us know through our support channels and our representatives will contact you.
|Start date & time||End date & time|
|March 31st, 02:00 am||October 27th, 03:00 am|
1. Load the menu by pressing on the icon located at the bottom right.
2. Enter valid admin credentials on the prompted screen, this will allow you to edit any settings on your device.
Note: Kindly get in touch with our support team should you require your login details.
3. When you are logged in, tap on the “System” icon.
4. Tap on “Date Time”
5. Scroll down by tapping on the arrow up/arrow down icon located at the top right-hand corner.
6. Tap on “Daylight Saving Setup” to set the start and end date +time.
Note: Each entry needs to be confirmed, simply press on “Confirm” located on each tab.