Your company might constitute one or more departments with multiple employees within them. Each employee might report to a particular manager or superior. You can define this when setting up your employees' position histories, and you may then view and export the organisational chart with such reporting lines.
To do so, you will need to follow the below steps:
- Assign view reporting lines permission:
- From the Settings section, go to Organisation:
- Click on “Show reporting lines”:
- The diagram will change from units to employees who have a configured “Reporting to” field:
Note: You can also filter by employee for a more detailed visibility:
- You may also download or print this chart by clicking on ''export'':