If you want to avoid typing in your company's Talexio domain each time you want to log in, you may install the Talexio mobile app. The setting up of this depends on the operating system of the phone you are using.
If your phone's operating system is Android, you will need to follow the below steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your mobile and load Talexio:
- Click on the burger menu (the three dots) at the top right hand corner of your screen:
- Click on Add to Home screen
- An icon will be added to your phone's homepage.
- Launch Safari on your mobile and load Talexio:
- Tap the Share icon at the bottom of the screen (the square with an arrow pointing upwards).
- Locate the Add to Home Screen option. (If you don't see the action, scroll to the bottom and tap Edit Actions:
- Then tap Add next to the Add to Home Screen action.
Alternatively, if you wish to create a Talexio shortcut on your desktop, click here for instructions.