- We are pleased to announce the launch of “Salary reviews”. We’ve heard how HR Managers and HODs spend a lot of time coordinating salary increases so we have created a new section to streamline and facilitate this process - it even includes an inbuilt approval mechanism. What’s more, we’re making this available as part of the existing HR module.
- We've added a new filter in the payment file screen that will allow you to filter by bank.
- The Payroll report in PDF format now includes additional hours breakdown. This also includes a breakdown of all additional adjustments within that payroll period. In our last release, the Excel version was released.
- Payroll totals report can now be downloaded with a breakdown of the departments and cost centres together.
- When generating FS3s from the end-of-year wizard, you can now also download these in a single PDF document. Previously, these were downloaded separately in a zip-file.
Time and attendance
- Scheduler now includes a new alternate view which groups shifts by work location rather than by employee. We are keen to hear about which view is the most effective for your company.
- Reports based on qualifications and competencies now provide a gap analysis for employees which do not currently meet the requirements and therefore may require further training.
For a look at the previous period's Release Notes click here.