In previous versions of Talexio, BOV payment files needed to have a password included with every payroll, now we have developed the option to set a one-time password.
NOTE: We advise that two-factor authentication is setup on your Talexio account for enhanced security.
The following permissions are required on Global Level to complete the actions mentioned in this article
- Manage Client Settings - This permission is required to access the Client Settings Menu.
- Manage Payroll - This permission is required for access to the Client Payroll Settings in the Client Settings Menu
Setting the password for your BOV payment file
- Go to “Settings” > “Payroll” > “Manage Bank Accounts”
- Locate your BOV account and click on the “edit” icon
- Insert your one-time password and click “Save”
Beyond setting this password, this will always remain the same when generating a BOV payment file.
On generating the payment file you will either be asked for your Talexio account password or for your two-factor authentication code as added security.
- Two-factor authentication
- Talexio Password
Click here to find out how to enable your two-factor authentication on Talexio.