In the latest version of talexio, we have introduced a new permission titled “Assign roles”, unlike the “Manage permissions” permission, this will allow users to assign specific roles only.
- Go to permissions and find the “Assign roles” permission
- Click on “Assign employee” to add the permission
- When in the process, as per other permission, you can assign the permission to “Global”, on specific employees, or unitsNote: When adding employees or units this would mean that the employee with the permission can assign or remove the roles selected in the next step from them.
- The next step, add which roles your employee can set
- When the parameters are set, click on “Add” to complete
When the user logs in to talexio, instead of the “Permissions” module, the “Roles” module will be available, loading the module will allow the user to assign the selected roles to employees in his unit.
Note: If the permission is assigned to an employee doing your company onboarding, you can assign only specific roles to be added during this process.
Speak to us should you require a demo or further assistance.