Through the introduction of the Performance management module, users can create and assign performance reviews for managers, colleagues, and themselves to undertake.
This module comprises four different sections:
- Automation strategies
- Review criteria
In order to make use of the performance management module, you need to ensure you have the below permissions:
- Manage performance objectives: this permission allows you to create/modify/delete performance objectives.
- Manage performance reviews: this permission allows you to create/modify/delete ad-hoc reviews.
- Manage performance strategies and criteria: this permissions allows you to create/modify/delete automation strategies and criteria.
- View performance objectives: this permission gives you viewing only rights of the objectives tab.
- View performance reviews: this permission gives you viewing only rights of the reviews tab.
For more information on how permissions work, click here.