The “Open shift” will be available on a first-come, first-served basis for your employees and published only by users that have the “Manage T&A schedule” permission. Once claimed, the “Open shift” will be part of that employee's schedule.
Creating open shifts
1. When adding a shift, in the shift details dialog a new toggle will appear titled "Open shift".
Note. When "On" that shift will be available for employees that have T&A enabled in their employee position.
2. Publish the "Open shifts"
Note: "Open shifts" need to be published to be claimed.
3. The "Open shifts" will now have an "Open shift" tag along with a "Claim shift" option for your employees.
Claiming open shifts
1. When your employees visit the "Scheduler" tab to see their schedule, a new number of shifts will appear in the "Open shifts" section.
2. Once your employee clicks on the "Claim shift" button, a new dialog will appear for him to confirm
3. When confirmed, the claimed shift will be visible in that employees working schedule