Qualifications are used as a benchmark by employers to assess whether potential or current employees have the necessary knowledge required for a particular role.
On Talexio, you can set up requirements for your designated positions so that potential or existing employees may know where they stand in line with their position's expectations. To add a list of qualifications to Talexio, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Training section and click on the Qualifications tab:
- Click on +Add qualification
- Add the name of the qualification and the relevant MQF level.
- Press create
Next, to add a qualification requirement to a position, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Settings section
- Click on Positions
- Either click on +Add new position or else edit an existing one by clicking on the pencil icon next to the relevant position name:
- Add a qualification requirement:
- Save changes.
Employees assigned to this position will then be able to go to their training dashboard and see whether they have any qualification gaps (that is, whether their current competencies match those in the position, or whether they have a need to gain more training).
For information on Competency requirements, click here.
And for information on competency reports, click here.