The weekly review is a feature on Talexio that will help you review weekly clockings more easily.
This section can be found in Time Tracking section as its own separate tab:
Once you are in this section, you have the following filtering options:
- Week: Here you will need to select the week you want to review by clicking on the arrows.
- Select what day the week starts from (Monday-Sunday)
- Week Start Date: After you have chosen whether the week starts from a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc, you may choose the start date. If you selected Monday, then the options from the 'Week Start date' would be dates which fall on a Monday.
Once you are satisfied with the date filters, you will see a list of the employees with clockings within this weekly period.
- You will see the employee name and code. Clicking on the small box to the left of the employee's name will take you directly to the employee's profile.
- Here you will see the amount of approved basic hours - if any. You will also see how many hours are made up of leave and how many are made up of public holiday hours.
- Here you will see the total basic hours.
- Here you will see the total hours the employee is expected to work per week as per their job schedule.
- Here you will see how many hours of overtime were approved.
- Here you will see any exceptions. A green tick mark means there are no exceptions. An exception will appear as a red box with an exclamation mark. Clicking on it will show you what the exception is (for example, it might be that the employee has approved overtime whilst his/her basic hours have not yet matched the job schedule weekly hours. In the below example, the employee has 36 approved basic hours and 1 hour 47 mins approved overtime. But the job schedule is 40 hours weekly. Thus an exception is generated, prompting you to amend the approved clockings. Please note that any comments in the exceptions are merely suggestions.