Employees are what make up your company. Employees are displayed in the People section of your Talexio account. But what features and functions does this section hold?
- Create profiles for employees;
- Add positions;
- Bulk upload employees, leave, training, and previous payroll data;
- Generate reports;
- Schedule reports to be sent to users.
- People List
- Onboarding Assistant
- Invite Users to Talexio
- Related Articles
To make use of this module's full potential, you will need any of the below permissions:
- Create Employee
- Delete Employee
- Manage All Employee Data
- Manage Employee Documents
- Manage Employee Emergency Contact
- Manage Employee Employment Information
- Manage Employee Health Conditions
- Manage Employee Languages
- Manage Employee Other Details
- Manage Employee Payroll Details
- Manage Employee Personal Details
- Manage Employee Residence & Contact Details
- Manage Employment Position History
- Terminate Employee
- Update Basic Profile
- View All Employee Data
- View Basic Profile
- View Employee Competencies and Qualifications
- View Employee Emergency Contact
- View Employee Employment Information
- View Employee Health Conditions
- View Employee Languages
- View Employee Other Details
- View Employee Personal Details
- View Employee Residence & Contact Details
- View Employment Position History
- View Salary & Benefits
For detailed information on each of the above permissions, check out these two links:
So where can you find the People section, and what can you do in it?
First off, the People section can be accessed from the side bar on the left:
Clicking on the People section will present you with the below view:
You will see a list of employees on your account. Each profile may be accessed and contains its own employee dashboard. From the People section, you may also generate reports, upload data in bulk and invite employees:
If you have any of the permissions listed above, you will be able to see the list of employees. By click on their name, you will be able to access individual employee's profiles. What you see in each profile depends on the permissions you have assigned to you. You may also create/delete employee profiles.
When using Talexio, you will have the option to add input data (employees, leave, organisation information) one by one or in bulk.
To add employees individually, you can make use of the +Add New Employee button. Click here for detailed information on this.
Alternatively, you may choose to import data in bulk. Click here for detailed information on how to import company data, employees, leave, and past payroll data in bulk.
The People section includes a lot of information. The good thing is that you may export this information in a report. What is downloaded in this report is up to you. Using our reporting function, you have the option to mix and match fields to get the desired report:
Reports may also be saved as templates, and you may also schedule reports. For more information on this, check these out:
- Setting up scheduled reports
- People report
- Saving reporting templates for the People page
- People filter
Invite Users to Talexio
If you have added employees to your account and wish to invite them to access the system, you will be able to send access emails to the user(s) from here.
Please note that in order to invite employees, you will need to ensure that they have an email address saved in the Work Email Address field of their profile. Furthermore, you will need to give them the relevant permissions. Click here for detailed information on Permissions.
There are two ways to invite users to access Talexio. You may either invite employees individually, or else in bulk:
For detailed information on this, click here.
Once you are done inputting the necessary data in this section, you may wish to try out the Time and Attendance or Payroll Modules.