Two Factor Authentication is a way of further securing your account on Talexio ATS. When logging in, you will need to input your email, password, and the code generated from an authenticator app. While setting up multi-factor authentication is not mandatory, it is something we highly recommend.
- How to set up the Two Factor Authentication
- How to login after setting up Two Factor Authentication
- How to deactivate the Two Factor Authentication
How to set up the Two Factor Authentication
- Start off by downloading the Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator or Authy app on your mobile phone.
- Login to your account and click on your name in the top right-hand corner
- Select "Setup multi-factor login"
- You will be asked to set up your multi-factor authentication:
6. Insert your authentication code (the code presented on your mobile phone) on Talexio, and click Save.
How to login after setting up Two Factor Authentication
- Go to your Talexio account;
- Input your email address and password;
- Open the Authenticator app used on your mobile phone (Note: The code expires every few seconds. If the code expires you will need to resubmit it again in order to log in);
- Input the code presented on the app;
- Click Login.
How to deactivate the Two Factor Authentication
1. Login to your account and click on your name in the top right-hand corner
2. Click on "Set up multi-factor login"
3. You will get the below pop-up and you may click on "unlink MFA device":
4. Input your Talexio ATS password and save:
5. You have now successfully removed the authenticator from your account. You may now login using their email and password.
I am having trouble logging in to the site. What should I do?