To change the status of a candidate that has applied for a vacancy, follow the steps:
- Go to the Candidates section
- Select the relevant candidates
- Go the the "Applications" tab
- Click on the three dots at the end of the application and select "Change applicant status"
- Select from the scroll-down options the status you will need to set up:
- Candidate - no longer interested
- Made Job Offer
- Negative closed
- New Application
- Successfully appointed
- Click on "Change Status":
Where to see a “Status History” of an applicant over a vacancy?
How do I send candidates' profiles to my colleagues?
How do I send emails to a candidate?