Duplicating a vacancy means that a new vacancy will be created including the same information, job description, and specific details from the vacancy you are duplicating. With this function, you will save time in creating a vacancy for the same job role.
To duplicate a created vacancy:
- Go to the Vacancy section.
- Click on the three dots at the end of the vacancy you want to duplicate.
- Select "Duplicate vacancy".
- The vacancy creation process will display containing the same information. You can update the vacancy content if required.
- Click on "Save & Continue"
The duplicate vacancy is created with the same description and details as the original vacancy. The system will automatically generate a different reference number for you to differentiate the vacancies with the same name.
All the duplicated vacancies will be unpublished by default. For more information on how to publish a vacancy, click here
Where to find my existing vacancies?
How do I publish an existing vacancy?
How to keep my created vacancy for internal use?