The application method refers to the way you will receive applications for this vacancy.
To access this setting, follow the steps:
- Go to the Vacancies page
- Select the relevant vacancy. Be aware that this vacancy needs to be published to change the application method.
- Go to the "Publish" tab
- Click on the three dots at the Jobs in Malta grid
- Select "Change application method"
- A pop-up dialog will be displayed on the right side, for you to select the options:
- "Receive application on Talexio": Receiving the applications directly on Talexio allows you to manage all your applications and candidates in one convenient place, your Talexio platform. It also allows candidates to easily apply for jobs by creating their profiles and monitoring their application status.
- "Add your own URL": The system will ask you to insert the application URL. So when job seekers apply for a vacancy on Jobs in Malta they will be sent to this website to proceed with the application. Note that making their application process longer can affect your conversion rate, and lead to fewer applications.
- Click "Update" to save the changes.
Where to find my existing vacancies?