8th May 2023
⚡ Here’s what’s new with Sprint 5 & 6
📌 General Improvements
- We have made significant improvements related to performance in our Time and Attendance module. This means you can access your time and attendance information faster, improving efficiency and productivity. We're committed to continually improve our system in order to provide our users with the best experience.
- In the coming days we will be launching a brand new add-on to the Training module. Users will be able to create “Self-paced” training content directly within Talexio. Such content includes video tutorials via a URL, upload PDF files which are split by page for tracking purposes, and even online quizzes!
- We have introduced filtering on the pending requests page. Talexio users can now refine their search in pending requests and filter by request type, requester and by the request date. Overall this should provide our users a more efficient and user friendly experience.
- A new column for OT concession has been introduced in the People list. This will help HR and Payroll users easily view more information about employees.
- We have now made it possible to search for announcements! This is possible through the new search bar found in the Announcements module. We have also included the option to change the amount of rows per page which improves the modules loading time.
- We have improved how talexio T&A users request leave. A new field is now available that allows users to link leave requests to specific shifts. Find out more about this update here.
- The toggle to “Exclude employees without approved leave” is now also available in the list view of the Leave calendar.
⏲️ Time and Attendance
- It is now possible to add overtime rates for fixed specific time frames; for example use rate of 200% for any hours worked between 10pm and 12am. Find out more about this feature here.
- We have added the option to export T&A reports based on the “Work location” filter.
- Payroll users now have visibility to view previously generated payment files. This will help identify further which payments have been generated. There is also the option to delete the previously generated file in order to regenerate the full amounts again.
- We have added the options to choose whether to pay Director fees at the beginning or end of each quarter.
- We have cleaned the payslip edit dialog by removing old unattached T&A clockings that remain inactive for longer than 3 months leading to the payroll / clocking period.
- Public holidays for T&A Irregular employees will now start being added to their payslip based on the clocking period. Reminder, such job schedules have their public holidays included every quarter. Find out more here.
- We have added the option for reviewers to add optional comments per criteria when posting a performance review.
- We have introduced the function to Unfinalise a performance review. This option is available to talexio users that are able to Finalise a review or have the “Manage performance review” permission set to global.
⏱ Cloud Device Manager
- We have added a new filtering option in the transactions page! Users can now view and download employee transactions by department.
📖 Helpful Articles
Each month we take a look back at some of the common queries to highlight some of our articles that you might find useful:
In case you missed them, here are our previous release notes.
👋🏼 Until next time!
To help us improve these and other features, please let us know what you think using the feedback section. You can also send your suggestions via support chat or email to email@example.com. We encourage you to also leave us comments in the ‘Your Feedback’ button from the main menu which shows up every 90 days. We really appreciate the time you take to help Talexio be a better HR software. We also encourage you to check out the Support Help Centre!