- Go to the Vacancies list
- Select vacancy that you would like line manager to view applications of
- Go to Details
- Select one or more line managers from the list (NB: Line manager needs to be a user on the system in order to come up in the list. If the user is not in the list you will need to create a new user first.)
- Click Save
How does it work?
- The vacancy leader sets one or more applications of a particular vacancy to the status “Sent to Manager”. NB - In order for this status to show in the drop-down, a line manager must be selected in the Vacancy Details
- Line managers linked to that vacancy will receive an email that they have new applications to review.
- Line managers can log in to their profile and change status of the applications to a new status, based on Permissions given.
- The vacancy leader receives an email when line managers has set new statuses.