- New calendar week view on the dashboard
- Improved notification styling on the dashboard for better visibility
- Organisation structure diagram now shows employees according to when their start date is set.
- Links for checklists in email notifications now open directly into the relevant checklist.
- Company Announcements will now track who has viewed them. This will allow you to measure engagement. Views are only visible to people with the Manage Announcements permission.
- Announcements page now allows the user to view all past announcements.
- New shortcuts to our help centre next from the top right corner of any page.
- Introducing multiple leave approval. You can now specify when some leave requests require approval of more than one person.
- Fix to prevent people from booking unpaid leave when they run out of their leave balance. This is a new setting in Leave Types page.
- Visual improvement to the Leave Types settings page to make it cleaner and easier to use. A new “More” menu had been added, to group additional functionality.
- Minor tweaks to ‘Leave Report’ generation popup.
- Leave request email now includes the Leave Type in the subject so you can quickly identify any urgent requests.
- When the scheduler is being used, full day leave now gets the correct number of leave hours based on the shift length.
- Speed improvement to generation of leave reports.
- Minor tweaks to some training reports.
- Ability to group qualifications by Level.
Time and Attendance
- Introducing a new feature for configuration of Lateness Penalties.
- Allow managers (or people with the relevant permission) to punch in for their team members when necessary.
- New shift allowance - fixed amount. This is reflected as an adjustment in payroll.
- Approvals just got easier! You can now create approval blocks in bulk and immediately have them approved.
- When a shift exists and leave is booked for that person on that day, leave hours deducted will be of the same duration as the shift length.
- Automated email notification for online punches which have been going on for longer than 8 hours.
- Online punch clock now shows an active timer in the browser tab for better visibility of an ongoing timer.
- The Timesheet Report can now include ‘broken clockings’, and a date range selection.
- Improvements to loading time.
- Rounding of values on the FS5
- New helpful warnings when generating payslips to flag any changes related to adjustments
- When work codes are used, the Special Rate description will now consist of the relevant work code for better visibility.
- New tooltip clarifying what the Overtime Concession checkbox does.
- Net to gross functionality.