16th June 2022
- Reactions are here! It is now possible for employees to submit emoji reactions to company announcements. A new optional toggle is available in the announcements dialog. When left off, the same behaviour applies; but when it's on, your employees will not be able to hide their level of excitement! For more information on announcements, click here!
But without any further ado, here are the highlights from this release!
- You may now group the Working Schedule by shift template (weekly view only)
- Improvements to the Payroll bulk upload function
So what's new on Talexio?
Scheduler updates ⏲️
- Filtering options are now included in the “Publish, Unpublish and Clear” dialog. With this new feature, you will be able to filter by specific employees, units and/or job schedules without the need to go back to their previous screen.
- It is now possible to have the weekly view sorted by shift template. This feature includes a new toggle that is only visible when the weekly view is activated. When switched on, a counter also displays the number of shifts on each day per template.
- We have improved how the clocking summary for overnight shifts is displayed when approving single clockings.
- A new field for punching out location is now included in the clockings table. Talexio users managing clockings will be able to see both in/out locations of their employees.
- All time tracking reports now include a “Job Schedule” column.
Payroll updates 💶
- The bulk upload methods have been improved. When employees are not yet included in a payroll but are already included in a bulk upload file, a dialog will appear asking you if you would like to add these employees with the details included in the file. Click here to learn more about this feature.
- We have introduced the option to calculate basic hours for terminated employees on actual hours worked through their employment period of the terminated year. Click here to find out more about this option.
- The department filter is now being saved in the Leave Scheduler view. Switch between tabs and modules freely, and when you come back the same department schedule will load automatically.
In case you missed it, here are the previous release notes.
Helpful Articles 📖
Each month we take a look back at some of the common queries to highlight some of our articles that you might find useful. Two of this month's helpful articles include calculators which you can download and try out:
- Are leave entitlements calculated pro-rata?
- Automatic Leave Accumulation in Payroll
- Permissions and how to set them up
In case you missed our latest webinar, here is a link to the training session. We will be hosting more webinars in the future, so keep an eye out for the next one! We will communicate the sessions and dates via email.
Until next time! 👋
Since the Support Help Centre is your first step in receiving support on Talexio, we have been working on some significant improvements to it. New articles, gifs, calculations and so much more means that most of the questions you have can be answered in one of our articles. For the specific questions that you may have, you can always reach us on chat or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.