18th August 2022
Here's what’s new with Sprint 11
Highlights from this release ⚡
- Generate and download documents for multiple employees at once.
- Performance Management reports are out!
- Upload leave entitlements in bulk for future years.
So what's new on Talexio?
- It is now possible to Generate and Download template documents for multiple employees at one go from the Template documents tab in Settings. The downloaded files will be grouped in a zip folder.
- We’ve resolved a small navigation issue with the improved paging functionality of the “Documents” tab in the Employee dashboard.
- It is now possible to calculate adjustments/benefits until the date of the current payroll period for terminated employees. Pro-rata calculations until the termination date are also possible. Have a look at this article to find out more about this feature.
- Companies making use of a foreign currency in Talexio are now able to issue any report in their respective currencies.
Performance Management 💯
- Reporting facilities are launched! Talexio users making use of this module now have the facility to issue a “Detailed criteria report” or a “Final score report” from the Reviews tab. Both reports can be downloaded in CSV format and the “Final score report” can also be downloaded in PDF. Find out more about this feature here.
- By granting the Manage Performance Reviews or the View Performance Reviews permission to your employees, they will now be able to see the finalised scores and comments on the reviews they have access to. Previously the final scores and comments were only available to the employee's manager. Please note that it is still the manager who needs to finalise a review. For more information on performance management permissions, click here.
- Minor bug fix in the dashboard when leave balances are displayed in days. Negative balances now have the minus symbol and are highlighted in red.
- We have added a new field to the leave entitlements bulk upload template titled ‘Year’, which will allow users to specify the year which the uploaded entitlements refer to.
Helpful Articles 📖
In case you are still struggling with permissions, we've put together detailed instructions on each and every permission on Talexio. Check them out and let us know if there's anything that is still unclear.
In case you want to check out any of the webinars we've hosted, here is a link to our webinar recordings.
We will be hosting more webinars in the future, so keep an eye out for the next one! We will communicate the sessions and dates via email.
Your Feedback Matters 💪🏽
To help us improve these and other features, please let us know what you think using the feedback section. You can also send your suggestions via support chat or email to email@example.com. We encourage you to also leave us comments in the ‘Your Feedback’ button from the main menu which shows up every 90 days. We really appreciate the time you take to help Talexio be a better HR software.
In case you missed them, here are our previous release notes.
Until next time! 👋
Since the Support Help Centre is your first step in receiving support on Talexio, we have been working on some significant improvements to it. New articles, gifs, calculations and so much more means that most of the questions you have can be answered in one of our articles. For the specific questions that you may have, you can always reach us on chat or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.