Team Members are what make up your Applicant Tracking Systems team. The Team Members are displayed in the "People" section of your ATS account.
If you are not using the Talexio HR module and you want to add a new Team Member to Talexio ATS, or you wish to add a new employee from the ATS module that will synchronize with your HR module's employee list. To do so, follow the steps:
- From the People menu on the left pane, Click on "Invite Team Member" to create a new Team Member profile.
- Fill out the Team Member Details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Work Email Address.
- The selected role will be "Basic Team Member" by default along with the enabled toggle "Invite to ATS" so these options will be shown greyed out. The selected role of “Basic Team Member” contains the permission “View Basic Profile” on a Global Level only. For more information on this permission, please take a look at this article.
- Click on "Invite to Talexio" to save the employee profile in the Team Members' list.
- The new Team Member will automatically receive an invitation to access his account to the email address provided.
If your Talexio ATS Module is linked to your Talexio HR Module, the new Team Member just created will also be created in the Talexio HR Module with the permission role "Basic Team Member" assigned to them on their creation. The rest of their details on the Talexio HR Module can be added following the steps outlined in this article.