20th December 2022
Here’s what’s new with Sprint 17 ⚡
- A webinar on the end of year payroll submission is scheduled on the 13th of January at 13:00 and presented by payroll support specialist Daniel. Daniel will be giving an in-depth explanation of how to generate the 2022 lodgement files, FS3s, FS7, and submit these documents to the Commissioner for Revenue. By attending the webinar, you will gain a deeper understanding of this process. It will end with a Q&A to answer any questions you may have. Save your seat!
- If you missed our last webinar on end of year procedures, here is a link of the recording.
🕰️ Time and Attendance
- It is now possible to configure two new validation settings: Maximum Consecutive Days and Minimum Unplanned Overtime.
- Based on your feedback:
- When editing clockings, you are now able to type the date and time instead of using the wheel time picker. This allows for easier data entry.
- New filters in the Roster View and Weekly Review; Job Title, Department and Job Schedule.
- Improved sorting in the printed version of rosters.
- The bulk import facility of the T&A Roster has received a speed upgrade.
🧍🏼♀️Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- We have now made it possible to automatically transfer your Candidates from the Applicant Tracking System into the HR system upon the candidate being appointed. This feature also lets you kickstart an onboarding checklist and invite the new employee to Talexio to submit their onboarding information. Let us know if you would like to learn more about this
📈 Performance Reviews
- Upon finalising each performance review, you now have the opportunity to choose whether to make the finalised review visible to the employee or not. This is useful in situations where you need an additional approval of the performance reviews before sharing with the reviewee.
- It is now possible to create objectives in bulk by selecting multiple employees or departments at one go when creating Objectives.
- Leave reports now include 5 new optional fields; hourly rate, carried forward amount (monetary), accrued balance, accrued balance amount (monetary) and total entitlement.
- Payroll Reports now allow you to specify exactly which adjustments you would like to see with the “Adjustments Breakdown” option. The selected adjustments show up as additional columns in the report. This gives you more flexibility with payroll reports.
- New validations have been introduced to the end of year lodgement file generation to make it easier and clearer to submit your End of Year files.
🗓️ End of Year Considerations
- COLA has been updated to reflect the correct amounts for 2023. With Talexio it is very easy to apply COLA increases thanks to our COLA wizard tool.
- Leave Entitlements and Maltese Public Holidays for 2023 have been updated.
📖 Helpful Articles
Each month we take a look back at some of the common queries to highlight some of our articles that you might find useful:
📞 Change in Contact information
In case you missed them, here are our previous release notes.
👋🏼Until next year!
To help us improve these and other features, please let us know what you think using the feedback section. You can also send your suggestions via support chat or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to also leave us comments in the ‘Your Feedback’ button from the main menu which shows up every 90 days. We really appreciate the time you take to help Talexio be a better HR software. We also encourage you to check out the Support Help Centre!