📌 Release highlights
✔ Introducing conversation threads within Checklists.
✔ New questions types in Performance reviews.
✔ Training reports update for Self-paced training.
- Checklists threads are now live! Talexio users with assigned checklist items now have the ability to communicate within the said checklist. This helps with increased collaboration between team members as they can discuss and provide updates on specific tasks, and share relevant information all in one centralised location. When a comment is added to a checklist, all assignees of that checklist receive an email notification. Check out this short video for an intro to checklists!
- We have added the employee name in the bulk upload leave template. This will give a clearer identification of the included employees.
- We have improved how validation messages are displayed to users when using the bulk upload feature.
- In the past the left-hand side of the leave tab used to get hidden after termination. The information was still available from the leave section but since it is more convenient to access directly from the employee dashboard, When viewing an employee profile, you can now still see information relating to their leave even when they are terminated employees.
- When creating employment positions, we are now pre-setting the default position country to Malta.
- Nationalities and citizenships fields now correctly show the respective nationality (adjective) rather than country (noun).
⏲️ Time and attendance
- The copy-paste feature of the roster editor has now been optimised to avoid loading after each click. You can now press copy and paste multiple times in quick succession without having to wait for the actions to complete.
- A new ‘event-based’ system is now available for integrating with third party door control systems - Talexio can now receive ‘out events’ in the form of a CSV file and automatically terminate any ongoing punch clock timers relating to the employees that exit your premises.
👨🏫 Training management
- Course reports by employees now have new columns relating to the recently launched self-paced training sessions.
- We are now also collecting feedback on user experience through CSAT in the self-paced training section. Occasionally, users will get a non-intrusive “How easy was it to complete this action?” prompt as they do in other sections of the system.
📈 Performance reviews
- With this release we are introducing two new question types for use in performance review. In addition to the existing star-rating options, you can now have a Yes/No question and even a comment-only (No rating) question for qualitative answers.
📖 Helpful articles
Each month we take a look back at some of the common queries to highlight some of our articles that you might find useful:
A webinar introducing Talexio's Self-Paced training module is available!
"Training programs play a vital role in enhancing skills, fostering growth, and driving success. Technology comes a long way in enabling this and self-paced training modules are an effective tool for empowering teams."
View more by clicking on this link.
In case you missed them, here are our previous release notes.
👋🏼 Until next time!
To help us improve these and other features, please let us know what you think using the feedback section. You can also send your suggestions via support chat or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to also leave us comments in the ‘Your Feedback’ button from the main menu which shows up every 90 days. We really appreciate the time you take to help Talexio be a better HR software. We also encourage you to check out the Support Help Centre!