Through the Performance Management Module, users can create and assign performance reviews for managers, colleagues, and themselves to undertake. This article gives a very brief overview of the purpose of the Performance Management Module.
Performance Management Module
This module comprises four different sections:
Each of these sections contributes to the overall goal of undertaking a review of an individual's performance, with objective of achieving a rating of the performance. To understand these sections in detail, please review the articles for each of the sections.
Within the system, you will need to create the Criteria before creating Reviews and Automation Strategies. When Objectives have been created, they will be included in the Reviews but the Reviews can exist and be created without Objectives being present.
Performance Management Module Permissions
In order to make use of the performance management module, you need to ensure you have the below permissions:
- Manage Performance Objectives - This permission allows you to create/modify/delete performance objectives.
- Manage Performance Reviews - This permission allows you to create/modify/delete ad-hoc reviews.
- Manage Performance Strategies and Criteria - This permissions allows you to create/modify/delete automation strategies and criteria.
- View Performance Objectives - This permission gives you viewing only rights of the objectives tab.
- View Performance Reviews - This permission gives you viewing only rights of the reviews tab.
For more information on how permissions work, click here.