Calculating your company's payroll can be quite cumbersome, especially if you need to add a lot of data . Thankfully, using Talexio's Payroll Module and bulk edit functionalities, you may import data quickly and easily! This article will give you a brief overview of the module.
To make use of this module's full potential, you will need to enable the following permissions:
- Manage payroll;
- Generate employee FSS documents;
- Manage benefits;
- Manage employee payroll details; and
- View employee payroll details.
For more information on permissions, click here.
Payroll Module Overview
The Payroll module can be accessed from the Payroll menu item on the side bar on the left.
There are four tabs relating to different payroll frequencies (monthly, weekly, fortnightly, and four weeks). By default, the monthly view will always load first when you enter the Payroll section. However, you can set any other frequency as the default view:
Withing the Payroll module, you can the below and more:
- Create new payrolls individually or in bulk;
- Upload FS3 and FS5 data relating to your employees and company;
- Download reports based on single or multiple payrolls;
- Generate payslips to employees personal email address and/or their Talexio documents;
- Generate a bank file for submission to the bank;
- Generate FS Documentation;
- Download End of Year Documentation and files.
For information about the functionalities and details of the Payroll Module please refer to the Payroll section of the Help Centre.