10th November 2022
Here’s what’s new with Sprint 15
⚡ Highlights from this release
- Scheduled Leave reports.
- More fields added to People list.
- Create Flexi shifts without specifying duration.
😄 Your Feedback
- Stand-by shifts are now clearly labelled in the Calendar View.
- A number of new columns have been added in the people list. Columns include:
- Open checklists (displays all open checklists titles of an employee when set as subject);
- Number of months with the company (shows the number of months an employee has been with the company);
- Country of residence;
- Beneficiary name; and
- Tax rate type.
- “Remote work” and “Work from home” leave types will no longer include the term “leave” in the Calendar View.
📈General System Performance
During this three week period we have identified and addressed the primary causes of the system slowdowns. You should have noticed significant improvements in system speed. With this release, Payroll Reports in particular will be substantially faster especially for large payrolls. We hope that this is a welcome improvement as it will save you ample time during your payroll runs.
So what's new on Talexio?
- Leave reports just got an upgrade! You can now save these reports into reusable templates and you can also schedule automatic reports! Such reports can be sent on a weekly or monthly basis and can include data from the previous, current or following period.
⏲️ Time and Attendance
- We have significantly improved the loading duration of employee information when publishing, unpublishing and clearing schedules in bulk.
- It is now possible to set Flexi-shifts for employees without setting any amount of hours. Instead, the employees set job schedule hours will be used to determine if clocked hours should be marked as basic or overtime.
- A new column in the working schedule report that shows if a shift is set as overtime has been added.
- When generating a roster for multiple employees, T&A users can now paste employee codes in the employee field. This gives the ability to add employees quickly rather than selecting them individually. Please follow the instructions here.
🔒 End of Year
The end of the calendar year is approaching, and we will soon be sending out more information on things such as leave entitlements, carrying forward of leave, FS7, FS3s, etc.
In December, we will be updating the 2023 global leave entitlements on Talexio, but if you wish to start booking next year's leave from now, please find instructions here: How do I set leave entitlements?
📖 Helpful Articles
Each month we take a look back at some of the common queries to highlight some of our articles that you might find useful:
We will soon be announcing our next webinar subject and date, so keep an eye out! We will communicate this via email.
In case you want to check out any of the webinars we've hosted, here is a link to our webinar recordings.
📞Change in Number!
Please note that we have changed our support line number. For any queries, you may now contact us on+35622588025 or+35622588003.
In case you missed them, here are our previous release notes.
👋Until next time!
To help us improve these and other features, please let us know what you think using the feedback section. You can also send your suggestions via support chat or email to email@example.com. We encourage you to also leave us comments in the ‘Your Feedback’ button from the main menu which shows up every 90 days. We really appreciate the time you take to help Talexio be a better HR software. We also encourage you to check out the Support Help Centre!