2nd March 2023
⚡ Here’s what’s new with Sprint 3
📌 General Improvements
- We have updated our new payslip design! The update will greatly benefit both employees and employers. It includes a cleaner and more organised layout that makes it very easy to read and identify pay information such as gross pay, deduction, adjustments and take home pay.
- With this release, we will start the collection of some quantitative feedback around specific functions of Talexio. The feedback collected will be used to identify further areas we can improve and also enhance our user experience.
- We have made more speed improvements to our T&A module, primarily on the Scheduler view and Review and Approve. This leads to more efficient processes and the overall performance of the system.
⏲️ Time and Attendance
- We have extended shift allowances to enable you to link these to specific days types such as: Any day, Standard, Saturdays, Sundays, Public holidays, etc. This provides more flexibility when setting up shifts and shift templates.
- New columns have been introduced to T&A reports. In the approved hours report new columns include the basic amount in hours and the basic rate for employees. In the Timesheets total report new columns include a breakdown of leave types and overtime rates.
- For organisations that make use of Office 365, it is now possible to connect your leave calendar directly to your office 365 calendar. Unlike the ICAL link, this type of integration will allow you to block your primary calendar with your own leave directly from Talexio. Reach out to us in the feedback below if you would be interested to see this type of integration for Google Calendar.
- The payroll report now supports the inclusion of a set of new columns. You can now show individual FS5 calculation figures per employee. It also includes columns for engagement date and termination date, providing payroll users with more valuable information.
- We now auto populate previous employment data when employees move from one business unit (company) to another within the same organisation account. The feature will save time and reduce chances of typographical errors.
- When downloading payslips, you can now choose to download payslips for employees with no personal email address separately from the full list. All previous functionalities to send payslips by email and filtering options remain in place.
- A new bulk upload process for overtime rates has been implemented! This is an individual feature and can be found with the existing bulk upload functionalities. It gives the ability to upload overtime rates at once for your employees.
📖 Helpful Articles
Each month we take a look back at some of the common queries to highlight some of our articles that you might find useful:
Our two most recent webinars dealt with functions to help you close off the year successfully, discussing features such as the COLA Wizard, the Carried Forward Wizard, and the End of Year Submission process. If you didn't manage to join us, we encourage you have a look at the recording and get in touch if you have any queries:
Closing off the Year Webinar (COLA, Carried Forward)
In case you missed them, here are our previous release notes.
👋🏼 Until next time!
To help us improve these and other features, please let us know what you think using the feedback section. You can also send your suggestions via support chat or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to also leave us comments in the ‘Your Feedback’ button from the main menu which shows up every 90 days. We really appreciate the time you take to help Talexio be a better HR software. We also encourage you to check out the Support Help Centre!