18th January 2023
Here’s what’s new with Sprint 1 ⚡
📌 Release Highlights
- System-wide speed improvements, including T&A Scheduler Monthly View and all Employee Dropdowns.
- T&A Automatic Approval Feature - Once enabled, this uses a tolerance setting to automatically approve any shifts which do not have exceptions. Please reach out to us before enabling this feature for full visibility on how it works. Read more about this feature here.
- Optimised bulk upload for clockings in Review and Approved. This function now handles the ability to upload a large volume of clockings at once.
- The online punch clock is now improved. Information is now displayed clearer to T&A users.
🧍🏼♀️Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- We have extended the times in which emails are sent immediately - in the past we had very strict rules about the hours during which you were allowed to send emails via Talexio. These rules have now been relaxed, allowing you to send emails as early as 5am and as late as 11pm. Any emails sent outside of these hours are not sent until the next morning.
- We have made improvements to our Office 365 integration for interview availability.
- The job details page now shows whether the specified salary is hourly, monthly or annual.
📈 Time and Attendance
- We have introduced a new way to calculate lateness penalties for clockings. Now, T&A users can set lateness penalties based on a 1:1 ratio simply by switching on the option when creating a penalty template.
- We have improved the performance in Scheduler, specifically in the monthly view when a large amount of employees/shifts are present.
- Some cosmetic improvements to the scheduler monthly view; including showing Employee Leave as squares to distinguish them from scheduled shifts and a sticky header bar.
📈 Performance Reviews
- Talexio users that have the Manage Performance Reviews permission assigned to their profile are now able to see the full details of a performance review even when it is finalised.
- We have made significant speed improvements to the performance reviews page.
- We have updated how employee information is displayed in the Daily Leave notifications emails. Now each entry is alphabetically sorted from A - Z by Department first and then by Employee name. This should make it easier to find people in your department.
- Following updates on CWS (Covid Wage Supplement), we have now hid the field for payrolls from 2023 onwards.
- It is now possible to import employee work codes via the bulk upload of additional hours when such work codes are included in the employee position.
- We have made further improvements to our bulk upload. These functions are now faster and more reliable.
- It is now possible to generate FS3s from an employees dashboard without having to save it in the process.
- We have made an improvement in the bulk FS3 generation function. It is now possible to download over 1,000 FS3s at once.
💳 Salary Reviews
- Salary reviews can now also be uploaded after the salary review date has passed. Click here for more information.
📖 Helpful Articles
Each month we take a look back at some of the common queries to highlight some of our articles that you might find useful:
Our two most recent webinars dealt with functions to help you close off the year successfully, discussing features such as the COLA Wizard, the Carried Forward Wizard, and the End of Year Submission process. If you didn't manage to join us, we encourage you have a look at the recording and get in touch if you have any queries:
Closing off the Year Webinar (COLA, Carried Forward)
In case you missed them, here are our previous release notes.
👋🏼Until next year!
To help us improve these and other features, please let us know what you think using the feedback section. You can also send your suggestions via support chat or email to email@example.com. We encourage you to also leave us comments in the ‘Your Feedback’ button from the main menu which shows up every 90 days. We really appreciate the time you take to help Talexio be a better HR software. We also encourage you to check out the Support Help Centre!