If this is your first time on Talexio, then this article will help you set up your company's account. Talexio is made up of numerous sections (found on the left hand side of your screen). In this article we will give you an overview of the Settings section which should be configured at the beginning of your Talexio journey.
When you access the Settings section you will see a number of tabs, in which different settings and defaults are configured.
Below are brief descriptions of the contents of each tab. More information on these tabs and their contents can be found in their Individual articles.
- This tab includes basic settings regarding Theme, Email notifications, Time & Attendance Settings for those who make use of that Module and Other System settings. More information on the settings within this page is here.
- If you have Office365 or Single Sign On, you can integrate with Talexio HR with these and other software. More information on the integrations can be found in our Help Centre.
- This is where you create your company's departments and organisational structure. For a step-by-step guide on how to do so, click here.
- This is where you create the Positions for your employees that reflects the Title and any relevant description, qualifications and competencies required. For a step-by-step guide on how to do so, click here.
- This is where you add the list of different benefits that your employees may be entitled to. These may include mobile allowances, travel allowances, gym membership, company bonuses, etc. By default, the standard CAT allowances are already saved on the system. For a step-by-step guide on how to do so, click here.
- This is where you add the list of perks that you employees may be entitled to. Perks can include employee discounts or health insurance benefits. For more information on this, click here.
- Here, you may upload any document templates such as contracts to automatically generate these from the system. The wizard in this tab will guide you how to upload and use placeholders in the document to extract information from Talexio. You can also link in with SignRequest from here to create contracts and other documents that require a signature.
- If you do not have the payroll module enabled then you will not see this tab. If you do, you can input the company's payroll details, as well as the company's bank account details. For more information on this section, click here.
- You may make use of this tab if you want to add any specific fields which aren’t on the system. For example, if you want each employee profile to include whether or not they have a car license, you may add this field from here. For a step-by-step guide on how to do so, click here.
- If you wish to create any cost centres (for reporting purposes), you may add them from here. If you assign employees to a cost centre, then you will be allocating the costs of each department to a cost centre.
- Here, you may set any policies with respect to GDPR.
- If you have the Time & Attendance module enabled, you may wish to add work codes. Work codes are separate hourly rates for different roles. or a step-by-step guide on how to create work codes, click here.
Other settings that need to be completed before the onboarding process begins, are: Creating and Configuring Leave Types, Importing Public Holidays, Creating Permission Roles and Creating Checklist Templates