Logging in to Talexio Cloud Device Manager
The Cloud Device Manager (CDM) is a separate interface to your standard Talexio account. On the CDM you will see employees that are synced to your device (hardware).
- Visit the cloud device manager on https://cdm.talexiohr.com
- User your login details - these will be provided to you by email or SMS.
- Auth key
Instructions for users using Talexio clocking hardware and/or Talexio T&A module
Please follow these instructions if you have purchased a Talexio T&A device.
These instructions will show you how to upload employees from your software onto the time tracking device.
If you are using Talexio HR, any employees which have T&A Enabled on their position history from Talexio are automatically synced to the devices. No action required on your end. It might take up to 1 hour to see any new employees on the device, after adding them on Talexio.
Next step, adding Biometrics for Employees (Finger/Palm/Face/Card)
Instructions for users not using Talexio clocking hardware and/or Talexio T&A module
Please follow these instructions if you are using another clocking devices not purchased from Talexio.
- Go to the Employees page
- Click Bulk Import
- Choose the file you would like to upload (template found here)
From the employees section you can Add or Edit employees.
- Click Add Employee on the top right corner to add a new employee.
- Fill in the form to create your employee. The UNIQUE ID is important for your punch data - this is usually a unique employee number and it cannot be changed later.
- Any new employees you add will be automatically sent to your device/s.
Above: List of employees
Above: Employee add/edit form.
Once this is done, on the devices you will find the new employees and you can add their biometrics (face/finger/palm) as instructed.