⚡ Release highlights
📲 We’re thrilled to announce that Talexio is available for download from the Google Play Store. Click here to download now! App Store and Microsoft Store versions will follow in the coming days.
🏦 We have included the option to add the General Workers’ Union contributions automatically!
⏲️ We have improved the overall T&A mobile and tablet experience!
- All emails received from Talexio will now include your company logo. More about email notifications here.
⏲️ Time & Attendance
- We have improved the overall T&A mobile and tablet experience! With our user-friendly interface, T&A users can create and view their schedule, create and edit clockings, as well as approve multiple clockings in bulk and generate reports! This will provide HR administrators and supervisors greater control and more flexibility over their full time-tracking processes on the go.
- The employee filter in T&A now allows multiple employee selection.
- We have improved how T&A users can do actions in bulk. Now, instead of having to choose between multiple actions, Talexio will automatically go through the required action whether you are approving clockings or reversing them!
- We have significantly improved performance in our review and approve tab. Data now loads much faster when using any of the exceptions type filters.
- We have added information about missing hours which are linked to clockings in the bulk approval dialog.
- The approved timesheets report can now be downloaded by work location.
- We have added a new option that allows T&A users to add a delay with a specific amount of days for the auto-approval feature. Find out more about this feature and the auto approval process!
- We have added open shifts in the count of unpublished shifts for more visibility. Find out more about open shifts here.
- We have added some new helpful information when payment files have been generated. In the completion dialog payroll users will see the number of payments and the total amount in monetary value contained within the generated payment file. Click here to find out more about payment files.
- We have improved how previous employment, and current employment information is displayed in the FSS calculations report. This is an existing report which is useful to clarify the calculation of any payslip.
- Small improvement to scroll bar positioning in the payslips list view.
- We have included the option to add the General Workers’ Union contributions automatically! Find out more about this here.
- We have streamlined the look and feel of how leave reports can be accessed and generated.
- We have added some helpful information to the leave types section. Visit You can now hover over the title of each column of the to find out more information about each setting.
- We have moved the group leave booking process to a background job. This offers a more stable and reliable process and improves overall system performance.
📈 Performance Management
- We have increased the character limit for objectives. This now accommodates a greater range of text input.
📖 Helpful articles
Each month we take a look back at some of the common queries to highlight some of our articles that you might find useful:
Enhance your HR capabilities through our informative webinars on Performance and Training modules. Learn how to empower your team effectively.
In case you missed them, here are our previous release notes.
👋🏼 Until next time!
To help us improve these and other features, please let us know what you think using the feedback section. You can also send your suggestions via support chat or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to also leave us comments in the ‘Your Feedback’ button from the main menu which shows up every 90 days. We really appreciate the time you take to help Talexio be a better HR software. We also encourage you to check out the Support Help Centre!